The Australian Construction Achievement Award, presented by Australian Constructors Association (ACA) and Engineers Australia, brings together the best construction projects, delivered by the nation’s very best construction companies.
Now in its 22nd year this prestigious award is the most significant event of the year for the construction industry. The event is supported by the industry’s leading constructors, manufacturers, professionals and industry partners.
Industry participants and supporters gather each year at a black tie function to celebrate the winner of this iconic award and to celebrate achievement. The event is where lifelong friendships and business acquaintances and relationships are established and renewed.
The event showcases all of the projects selected as finalists and highlights the innovation and project skills of each organisation amongst 500 attendees as well as the industry in general through communication and marketing activities associated with the event.
Attending the award event, whether or not as an organisation with a project nominated as a finalist, is a must do activity for anyone in or connected with the industry who wishes to network with industry leaders, major clients and industry stakeholders, or to just have a great time.
Being involved with the event as an entrant provides the opportunity for individual projects to showcase the skills and innovation of construction organisations. Project finalists are assessed against the “best of the best” constructors from across Australia with the winner being announced at a function of industry leaders and major clients from both the public and private sectors.
The winner is determined after a rigorous judging process that assesses ability to achieve key project parameters, complexity and optimisation of the project, and ultimately the project’s impact on the community. The winner of the event may expect the following:
- Recognition as the leading project for the year in the construction and engineering industries
- The ability to showcase the business, it’s people and their skill sets at the prestigious event and through the marketing of the ACAA itself over the next year
- Endorsement by the the Australian Constructors Association and Engineers Australia in major industry publications and marketing initiatives
- A specially commissioned ACAA sculpture to take pride of place in the winner’s organisation
- The ability to use the Award to promote the organisation to clients and stakeholders, demonstrating the organisation’s leadership in the industry